Photo

trippylands review

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

trippyland

trippyland

Posted 24 June 2018 - 03:37 PM

Got this cheat couple days ago and first thing i notice about this cheat or community is that support is amazing and actually very fast.

Community & Staff:

10/10

Before buying i had some problems with checkout but everything go solved by the staff very quickly.

Aimbot:

9/10

It does its job, there isnt perfect aimbot but this one has a lot of features and you are able to customize it however you like it.

Hitbox Triggerbot:

10/10

Again it does it job nothing special here

Visual ESP:

7/10

I really like esp feautures,however there are some bugs while on lower resolutions.

Miscellaneous:

7/10

Everything seems great, however for some reason i can't chage my knife and i dont know if its bc of me or the cheat

Configuration & Cosmetics:

8/10

You can change colors of whole gui and even text.

Other:

6/10

For some reason gui does not change its resolution on lower res, for an example when you are on 800x600 res, gui isnt scaled down to smaller res insted of that you arent able to see whole gui while in lower res.

Zlitz

Zlitz

Owner

Posted 24 June 2018 - 06:33 PM

Hey! Thank you for the review.
May you post your bugs in the troubleshooting section so we can address them in the appropriate manner. Cheers :) +1

FaceSteel

FaceSteel

Advanced Member

Posted 25 June 2018 - 06:01 PM

Hey there Trippy, 

Ruffle already noted your issue and I'm really possitive he'll start working on it asap.

Here at LA, we aim to provide the best cheating experience for our customers. :) 

Shall you have any other issue, please let us know.  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users