Over 9 months ago we removed the marketplace due to security risks and other nature that it entails. Thanks to our new support members and new algorithms, scams and problems will now be a thing of the past. I am not saying it will never happen but the chances are very minimal and you guys loved the marketplace! I even used it a good few times to buy accounts and keys.
Your New marketplace!
- Reselling is not allowed.
- Marketplace-Crossposting (Having two of the same threads at once) is not allowed.
- Sales trashing is forbidden. Members will receive a warning for doing so.
- You're allowed to bump your topic once every 24 hours.
- Posts such as "good luck selling","nice product",etc are considered spam & will lead to warnings.
- Drophacks are considered illegal and are not allowed to be sold about on LegacyAim. (Stressers are allowed as they can be used for legitimate purposes).
- Do not hijack a thread to sell your own items. These posts will be deleted & member will be warned.
- Try to do deals via PM system so we can assist you in case of getting scammed.
- When an account is sold, add [SOLD] tag to the topic title.
- If you are no longer selling the product/service, close the topic or report it.
- You are not allowed to post anything in the marketplace while having an open scam report.
- Vouch copies should only given to Exclusive Edition and above.
- Posting "scammer" in another member's thread isn't allowed.
- Don't complain on a seller's price, don't buy it if you don't like it.
- You are responsible for threads posted using your account even if its hacked.
- Be extremely careful when dealing with new members.
- Making your own TOS is not allowed and will be ignored.
- LegacyAim will not be held responsible for deals made by members.
- All the trades on LegacyAim should be made in the Marketplace section, regardless of content.
- We do not allow deals which are associated with credit card, bank, or identity fraud, nor any other type of illegal stock.
- If you have been scammed, please message a member of staff. Posting anything public will result in a ban.
- Only members from "Community Support, Moderator and Administrator" that's it.
- Minimum of 10 posts are needed to post in the marketplace.
- All usergroups can view the marketplace.
- All new topics are moderated first before being publicly posted.