Cronuh

Cronuh

Posted 31 March 2018 - 01:54 PM

Wow guys, thanks for your input! I'll see what I can play from those :P 

Zlitz

Zlitz

Owner

Posted 02 April 2018 - 02:45 PM

When I get five minutes, fortnite seems to be the game I have been attached to at the moment. Diving into a easy but hard game to master has always been my type of "game". Never felt this attached to a game since Starcraft lol.

canaadriane

canaadriane

CSGO Extraordinaire

Posted 02 April 2018 - 04:05 PM

When I get five minutes, fortnite seems to be the game I have been attached to at the moment. Diving into a easy but hard game to master has always been my type of "game". Never felt this attached to a game since Starcraft lol.

Starcraft was a lifestyle. Once I got Masters I felt so proud 

Posted Image

boom

boom

Lifetime Veteran Member

Posted 04 April 2018 - 01:08 PM

If you want a fun game to cheat in I recommend dark souls 3 with varying levels of limitations on yourself.

If you've played LOL I would recommend dota2, slower pace and higher skill cap than LOL but cheating is pretty much useless and only 2 main p2c providers. Pro scene is crazy good with lots of big tournaments too. 

Valve cares way more about dota than cs lmao

Posted Image

Zlitz

Zlitz

Owner

Posted 04 April 2018 - 01:36 PM

If you want a fun game to cheat in I recommend dark souls 3 with varying levels of limitations on yourself.

If you've played LOL I would recommend dota2, slower pace and higher skill cap than LOL but cheating is pretty much useless and only 2 main p2c providers. Pro scene is crazy good with lots of big tournaments too. 

So a Dota 2 cheat would be useless then? Always something I've thought about producing.
I enjoyed my time with league sharp and crew, but never jumped onto the Dota hype.

Cronuh

Cronuh

Posted 04 April 2018 - 07:06 PM

I see, I have always been the same. When I was playing LOL, I went for ADC as it is hardest role to master.. Fortnite is good game, a lot of newcomers make it easy now.

DS3 is one of the games I've played without cheats. This is one of the games Zlitz mentioned above. It's easy to play them, but hard to master. I have completed it without cheats, but thanks :P

Dota2 cheat wouldn't be useless I think, you still need to react to things happening around you, you still need to aim skillshots, etc.. I think it would be way easier to bypass it as VAC is shit as we know :D

I would give it a shot, however there will be so much math included, as you can deny creeps as well and so on..

boom

boom

Lifetime Veteran Member

Posted 04 April 2018 - 10:05 PM

So a Dota 2 cheat would be useless then? Always something I've thought about producing.
I enjoyed my time with league sharp and crew, but never jumped onto the Dota hype.

The problem with Dota is that the only true OP advantages would be true sight (invis heroes and wards) or global vision. Unfortunately like long-distance walls in cs it's just not possible (from what I've read). 

Because there are like 115 heroes it's impossible to make a 1 fits all cheat and most are more like item esp and last hit helpers.

Coders take requests on heroes and some OP shit can be done but it's super obvious in replays because spectators can see your mouse.

I think the best cheat would be a very good last hit and deny helper that could work out the probability and damage of both heroes at mid for example. Or any type of map/invis reveal.

Posted Image

ExEnN

ExEnN

Advanced Member

Posted 05 April 2018 - 12:00 AM

1420905938_h1z1_logo2.png
1475673388-9328-jaquette-avant.jpg
2q0km04.png
playerunknowns-battlegrounds.png

gaben Copyright © 2018, LegacyAim - All rights reserved.