Photo

Review after 7 months

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

nefarious

nefarious

Frozen pizza

Posted 16 January 2018 - 04:41 PM

When i first started out hacking i was looking for a cheat that could be configured to be very minimalistic, stable, and dynamic enough to configure "on the fly" for certain scenarious you encounter in matches. I tried several 1 week and trial subs with various small and bigger providers but none of them felt good enough. Legacyaim proved to be what i was after, and has worked very well for me in those periods I've been gaming. 

Bear in mind that i only cheat occasionally, and when I do, I do so with a bare minimum of settings enabled. Because cheating seriously deteriorates your undestanding of the game.

Aimbot: 10/10

I use this with a low/lowish FOV on pistols, shotguns and snipers. Works like a charm. You can play the deagle like NiKo and snipe like KennyS and look totally legit while doing so with Legacyaim.

RCS: 8/10

Enable RCS on SMGs and Rifles and you'll look like a pro - especially if you have some recoil control from before. Some configuration features still missing, but i guess they will be there on release.

Triggerbot: 8/10

It has some uses, but no matter how you set up a triggerbot you will look unlegit. Because inhuman reactions are .. just that. Inhuman. But if you want to run the risk of being overwatched, the triggerbot in LA is a powerful tool that wont let you down.

User interface: 8/10

Still has some way to go compared to other providers, but considering LA still is in beta, it's massive as it is now. You have a folder to store several configs in, and you can setup your own color scheme. Minus for lacking toggle options on most features, which I have been told will be there on release.

Visuals: 5/10

Powerful ESP, FOV-circle (You can draw an outline to mark how big your FOV is), recoil crosshair, and chams are all decent. However, the visuals are still missing the single most important feature you need for legit play. Seperate visibility check for chams; a feature thats imperative for legit play imho.

Miscellaneous: 6/10

Skinchanger looks good and has a lot of skins. How many i don't know, because i use my own skins. However, it annoys me a bit that the skinchanger overrides my default knife skin even though i have skin changer disabled in options. There are also features for edgejump, strafe and bunnyhop, of which i have only tried the bunny. If you can bunny without assist, you can just enable it because then its easy to make it look legit. 

Community: 10/10

This is by far the best hack board you can be a member of. Where you will be flamed and ridiculed other places, you will get help and aid in fixing your problems here. Staff are seemingly working very hard to accomodate everyone, and never loses their cool even towards whiners and flamers. 

Trustworthyness/safety: 10/10

I have no hesitation giving full marks here, even though LA was hit by a banwave late summer 2017. The way the staff and community, and especially Zlitz handled both the wave, and the aftermath is very reassuring to me as a member of the community and user of the hack. The way the hack works now, and the progress it's seen since start of redeveloping began is proof that solid work is being put down, both with features, but also with safety. 

Be kind, always.

Zlitz

Zlitz

Owner

Posted 16 January 2018 - 04:47 PM

Always love reading reviews from you guys, all the Legacy staff enjoys reading them. We will be adding some more triggerbot humanization to make it more legit in the future, along with legit chams to accommodate such play styles. Have you seen our latest update to the menu system? Is this an 8/10 for the current one? Or the new one from what you have seen.

nefarious

nefarious

Frozen pizza

Posted 16 January 2018 - 05:53 PM

Always love reading reviews from you guys, all the Legacy staff enjoys reading them. We will be adding some more triggerbot humanization to make it more legit in the future, along with legit chams to accommodate such play styles. Have you seen our latest update to the menu system? Is this an 8/10 for the current one? Or the new one from what you have seen.

It's from current. Will post new review when all the new features are final and released!

Be kind, always.

Rufle

Rufle

Lead Cheat Developer CS:GO

Posted 17 January 2018 - 12:45 AM

We do have legit chams:D

nefarious

nefarious

Frozen pizza

Posted 17 January 2018 - 03:01 PM

We do have legit chams:D

I'm having a real hard time ignoring the orange chams .. i wish cham color could be hidden on the non visible parts of enemies. Or can it?

Be kind, always.

Minda96

Minda96

Posted 20 January 2018 - 11:47 PM

I'm having a real hard time ignoring the orange chams .. i wish cham color could be hidden on the non visible parts of enemies. Or can it?

you can change the colour of the chams and set a colour for when they are visible and not visible. For example, I have it set to when they are visible they are blue but when they are not visible that part / parts of the enemy are red. So i know what is supposed to be visible for when I shoot. The chams is actually my favourite part about the vision assist.

nefarious

nefarious

Frozen pizza

Posted 21 January 2018 - 08:29 AM

you can change the colour of the chams and set a colour for when they are visible and not visible. For example, I have it set to when they are visible they are blue but when they are not visible that part / parts of the enemy are red. So i know what is supposed to be visible for when I shoot. The chams is actually my favourite part about the vision assist.

Yeah i know. I just wish i could set the color to transparent as anything but that distracts me a lot more than just having the esp. Guess thats what i mean about "hidden" :)

Be kind, always.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users