Photo

Camera lock at the end of games

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Minda96

Minda96

Posted 09 January 2018 - 01:39 AM

Hi, so I haven't renewed my subscription this month however when I was using it last month and months before that I noticed that at the end of games or warmup the game is supposed to lock your camera but when using legacy aim the camera doesn't seem to lock, letting you look around freely when you should be locked into place. It might not sound like much but it can be a dead giveaway when at the end of a game and people are dead, spectating you and the the game ends but you can still look freely even when you should be locked. Has this been fixed? Just wanted to know before I renew my sub again.

ExEnN

ExEnN

Advanced Member

Posted 09 January 2018 - 01:47 AM

Hi, so I haven't renewed my subscription this month however when I was using it last month and months before that I noticed that at the end of games or warmup the game is supposed to lock your camera but when using legacy aim the camera doesn't seem to lock, letting you look around freely when you should be locked into place. It might not sound like much but it can be a dead giveaway when at the end of a game and people are dead, spectating you and the the game ends but you can still look freely even when you should be locked. Has this been fixed? Just wanted to know before I renew my sub again.

Nah, it's very good dude :D i like it...

gaben Copyright © 2018, LegacyAim - All rights reserved.

Minda96

Minda96

Posted 09 January 2018 - 01:51 AM

Nah, it's very good dude :D i like it...

Each to their own but still, isn't legacy aim supposed to be a "legit" cheat? I like to hide in plain view, even have people often walk in while I'm playing but I don't use visual esp or anything on screen. I just use low fov and trigger so even while people are watching me play I still look legit. doesn't help if I start looking around by accident at the end of a game. 

ExEnN

ExEnN

Advanced Member

Posted 09 January 2018 - 02:15 AM

Each to their own but still, isn't legacy aim supposed to be a "legit" cheat? I like to hide in plain view, even have people often walk in while I'm playing but I don't use visual esp or anything on screen. I just use low fov and trigger so even while people are watching me play I still look legit. doesn't help if I start looking around by accident at the end of a game. 

That's right, but we need this feature to be like others (turn on/off).

gaben Copyright © 2018, LegacyAim - All rights reserved.

Rufle

Rufle

Lead Cheat Developer CS:GO

Posted 09 January 2018 - 07:20 AM

Have you tested it out recently? I remember fixing it awhile ago, if it is still happening lemme know :)

Minda96

Minda96

Posted 09 January 2018 - 11:16 AM

Have you tested it out recently? I remember fixing it awhile ago, if it is still happening lemme know :)

I'll test it in a couple days when I renew my sub hopefully 

Minda96

Minda96

Posted 09 January 2018 - 02:48 PM

Just tested it, still doesn't lock camera at the end of games / warmup. Also am I on an outdated ver? I have advanced but I thought the menu was reskinned? or is that for private version?

nefarious

nefarious

Frozen pizza

Posted 09 January 2018 - 08:08 PM

I've never encountered that problem. And I've had my share of screwups (99% my own fault most of the time tho).

Be kind, always.

Rufle

Rufle

Lead Cheat Developer CS:GO

Posted 10 January 2018 - 12:45 AM

Just tested it, still doesn't lock camera at the end of games / warmup. Also am I on an outdated ver? I have advanced but I thought the menu was reskinned? or is that for private version?

Ill check this out soon, thanks for pointing it out <3

Edit: Its fixed now :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users