graffiti LegacyAim logo

graffiti logo

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Misod

Misod

Lil Peanut Clan

Posted 05 November 2017 - 05:03 AM

Hey guys, I was doodling on my notebook, and I made this... Please respond honestly b/c I want to improve

peDZEQL.jpg

I5BdZIq.jpg

Attached Files

Carl

Carl

"You don't have to be orange, to be a snorange"

Posted 05 November 2017 - 02:01 PM

Not bad! You started out good, but in the end of the text, the gap between the letters got too wide. Try to keep the width of the letters the same. That will make it easier to work with. Then when you master that, you can start experimenting with inconsistent width. Keep drawing! 

Glad to see a graffiti artist on here. I used to do a bit of sketching myself.:D

I'm unsure if this is posted in the wrong sub. since graphics have to be digital? 

Misod

Misod

Lil Peanut Clan

Posted 05 November 2017 - 05:53 PM

Not bad! You started out good, but in the end of the text, the gap between the letters got too wide. Try to keep the width of the letters the same. That will make it easier to work with. Then when you master that, you can start experimenting with inconsistent width. Keep drawing! 

Glad to see a graffiti artist on here. I used to do a bit of sketching myself.:D

I'm unsure if this is posted in the wrong sub. since graphics have to be digital? 

Thanks for the honest feedback, I will try to improve on the spacing

Zlitz

Zlitz

Owner

Posted 05 November 2017 - 06:31 PM

Looks really nice, I can't give you ant constructive criticism as I have zero experience in this. I just think it looks good! And I appreciate you contributing to the community.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users