• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Funghi

Funghi

Advanced Member

Posted 27 October 2017 - 05:23 PM

Community & Staff:

10/10

Tbh this is the best community i cam across on the wide field of hack providers. Fast replies, if you need help you get it and a caring admin who even asks you if everything is allright without you complaing :D 

Aimbot:

10/10

Awesome legit bot! its really user-friendly and easy to configure. you can configure it to look completly legit or rage around xD its precise and does what it should do! 

Hitbox Triggerbot:

9/10

the triggerbot is nice and sure comes in handy when playing the AWP or a pistol :D its precise too even when you do some faster flicks. sometimes it misses but i dont mind that cause thats how you look even more legit :D

Visual ESP:

10/10

Tbh the ESP shows what an ESP should show. everything necessary is shown and you can configure it to look more legit too! 

Miscellaneous:

8,5/10

The misc stuff is great too. the best features are sure the auto pistol, the standalone rcs and the bunny hop. only thing is that the standalone rcs seems to not always kick in. besides that im completly satisfied :D

Configuration & Cosmetics:

10/10

Easy to do a config save it and just load it up fast and easy whenever you start the game. with the color update the cosmetics got pretty good too :D

Summary: first of all thanks for reading my review :D i guess through out the reading its clear what i like the most. this hack is really efficient and totaly legit. im completly satisfied with the features and whenever there is new stuff getting updated into the hack it gets even more awesome :D out there are sure alot of other hack providers which i used too but i'd prefer LegacyAim any day because the community is nice and why should you change something that is already perfect :D

RowK

RowK

your dam right

Posted 27 October 2017 - 08:54 PM

What a "honest" review

if you got my name in your mouth don't be suprised if my dick ends up in it too

Posted Image

¦ STEAM ¦

¦ Smurf soontm ¦
¦ My Legit Config soontm ¦

Rufle

Rufle

Lead Cheat Developer CS:GO

Posted 28 October 2017 - 12:57 AM

What a "honest" review

What's not honest about his review? He made it himself and no one told him what to put. 

Thank you for the review btw :D

Zlitz

Zlitz

#TeamLegacyAim

Posted 28 October 2017 - 02:23 AM

Lovely review! I really appreciate when you dear subscribers go out of your own way to write a review. I have added your summary to our main legacyaim home page here. Along with social media posting! +1