Photo

Some presale questions

Best Answer Rufle , 14 October 2017 - 08:26 PM

There's an option in the aimbot tab where you can pick where you want the aimbot to aim at :D

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Funghi

Funghi

Advanced Member

Posted 14 October 2017 - 07:53 PM

Hello I just registered myself at this site and im thinking about buying your product tomorrow.. now to my questions where 2 key points of my decision could be answered with the first ->

Is there a trial avaible? I dont need a 24 hours trial but like 1 or 2 hours would be cool. Atm I'm a member of another CS GO cheat community where the cheat is really bad and it dosent satisfy me. I'd like to test if this cheat would work on my setup and how well the aimbot/esp works since those are the main futures im looking for for legit botting. 

How save is this cheat to use? Was it detected recently? Can you play on faceit or esea servers ? 

I'm gonna wait patiently for your response.

Sincerely probably a new buyer xD 

Rufle

Rufle

Lead Cheat Developer CS:GO

Posted 14 October 2017 - 08:04 PM

Well welcome to LegacyAim :D

As far as I know, there is no trial available, but if you want to see the current beta for the cheat you can watch the beta showcase here:

https://youtu.be/FCDtmAeilbY

The cheat is pretty safe as its purely made from scratch and all security measures are taken in place. 

If you want to see what type of servers and matchmaking you can play you can see what we support + more on the products page!

Pulse 115

Funghi

Funghi

Advanced Member

Posted 14 October 2017 - 08:21 PM

mhm the video looks pretty good i got a question to the aimbot. how much does the crosshair placement matter? when i place my crosshair at the height of the head will the aimbot target the head? and when i place it like lets say at the stomach will it target there? cause thats a big issue i had because the other software was like.. aiming at head and it would pull down and target the legs 

Rufle

Rufle

Lead Cheat Developer CS:GO

Posted 14 October 2017 - 08:26 PM   Best Answer

There's an option in the aimbot tab where you can pick where you want the aimbot to aim at :D

Pulse 115

Funghi

Funghi

Advanced Member

Posted 14 October 2017 - 09:11 PM

ok thanks for the help it looks promising :D i guess ill find out more tomorrow