Photo

My honest review of Legacyaim

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

sophus01

sophus01

Posted 02 October 2017 - 10:05 AM

LEGITBOT:10/10

IMO the legit bot is completely amazing if you know how to configure it and use the right settings. It's so easy to configure and even someone completely new to CS cheats wont have a hard time finding the right settings. If you know how to use the legit bot right you'll be able to cheat almost infinitely.

VISUALS:9.5/10

I think the cheat has almost all the visual features needed for a good cheat. Also the visuals never let you down as a lot of other cheats do. Only thing I miss from old cheat is being able to see other players ranks in MM and the little box indicating who are spectating you.

TRIGGERBOT:9/10

Triggerbot work great for me, only thing I can complain about is finding the perfect delay, as it's almost impossible. Kind of missing the pSilent feature from old Legacyaim but nothing major :)

COMMUNITY:10/10

The Legacyaim community is without doubt the best community I've experienced in any cheat. Love the LegacyBox! Also staff and other users always fast and helpful.

ISSUES:9/10

Personally I almost never experience any bugs or problems with the cheat.

SKIN CHANGER & MISC:10/10

Absolutely love the new skinchanger, works perfectly also cool with the new gloves added on to the cheat!

RAGEBOT:8.5/10

Dont personally use that much but when I do works fine. Even though occasionally some of the features dont work.

OVERALL RATING: 9.5/10 

The price considered this is without doubt the best cheat on the market. Dont regret any of the money spent on the cheat.

Cosmo

Cosmo

The Law

Posted 02 October 2017 - 10:24 AM

Thank you so much for the review! Means a lot.

Zlitz

Zlitz

Owner

Posted 02 October 2017 - 02:56 PM

Thanks for your honest review! I'll be sure to feature your review on our social media sites. +1

Rufle

Rufle

Lead Cheat Developer CS:GO

Posted 02 October 2017 - 10:35 PM

Awesome review! Will definitely factor these things in sooner or later. <3

Olof

Olof

Posted 04 October 2017 - 01:08 PM

:3

Hacker no ? dafuq

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users