Photo

Some pre-purchase questions

Best Answer Zlitz , 17 September 2017 - 11:31 AM

Aha ok, and what this means exactly ''Cheat Framework with visual functions'' ? Visula fuctions like esp? that means I don't get any esp/wall in the lite version ?

Exactly. So Lite edition will have access to every game cheat, however cosmetics and visual functions will not be included. Lite edition is for those who do not care or need such assistance.

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Tobby

Tobby

Posted 17 September 2017 - 09:59 AM

Hi! I have a few questions about the differences between the lite and the advanced subscriptions and how safe is it right now ?And I also like to know If i use it for 1-2 weeks or a couple of days and after 1-2 months a vac wave happens will I get banned then (when the vac waves happens) or I will get banned instant (in 2-3 days after using it) ? I'm planning to use it on my primary account which I used a private cheat for 1600h+ and I really don't want to get banned now so I just want to know how my chances are ...

Unique

Unique

Lone Wolf

Posted 17 September 2017 - 10:41 AM

Hello Tobby,

you can see all the differences right here: http://community.leg...g-lite-edition/

You'll only get delay banned when you use the cheat while it's already detected, which is really unlikely as our cheat is completely new and still evolving.

Nothing is 100% safe but I see the chances of anyone getting VAC banned any time soon really low, but if you actually care about your main then I would advise you to not even cheat on that account.

Tobby

Tobby

Posted 17 September 2017 - 11:25 AM

Aha ok, and what this means exactly ''Cheat Framework with visual functions'' ? Visula fuctions like esp? that means I don't get any esp/wall in the lite version ?

Zlitz

Zlitz

Legacy Software Group Ltd

Posted 17 September 2017 - 11:31 AM   Best Answer

Exactly. So Lite edition will have access to every game cheat, however cosmetics and visual functions will not be included. Lite edition is for those who do not care or need such assistance.