Legacy Edition Giveaway!

Giveaway

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
36 replies to this topic

Shoxxxy

Shoxxxy

Zlitz' Son

Posted 02 July 2017 - 01:37 AM

ONLY ENTER THIS GIVEAWAY IF YOU ARE USING THE VOUCHER YOURSELF! Giving away the voucher will result in it being revoked and sent back to me.

Now that I have a stable job at the moment and get paid frequently, I'll be giving away a legacy edition subscription (through a $100 voucher). In order to enter the giveaway, I'll be doing a few different things. Not every category is required and the ones that are required will be marked with a ' * ' as well as bold and highlighted red so there is absolutely no way to miss them. All bonus categories will allow you to get at least one additional entry and the better submissions will receive up to 3 additional entries PER one category!
If you successfully figure out the Cryptography task, you will be awarded an additional 5 extra entries no matter if you are the first or last person to solve it.

#1 Forums Account Age* :
You can't really change or do much about this one but the requirement is that your forum account age is at LEAST 2 months old by the end of the giveaway which is going to end on August 1st 2017 (8.1.2017) If you can't do the math, you must have created your account either on or before June 1st 2017 (6.1.2017)

#2 Essay* :
Hell yeah I'm making you work for this shit. The essay topic is "Tell me your honest opinion about Legacy Aim and how you would like to see it improve." This includes all pros, cons, and anything your beautiful minds can come up with. The essay must be at least 100 characters. The only reason why I give a length limit is because I'm ignoring anything that's not well thought out and has no effort put into it. Very easy requirements to accomplish for this first entry. If I see essays that are over the top outstanding, I may think about granting a few bonus entries as well ;)

#3 Art / GFX :
This one isn't required but it doesn't hurt to enter. Only the top 3 will be given bonus points (3 for first, 2 for second, 1 for third). For this one, I want to see whatever your creative brains can come up with. This can be wallpapers (phone and desktop), concept art, avatars, paintings, drawings, sculptures, etc. and the category can be literally anything you want. The best way to win this category is by having originality. I will need proof you did it yourself by either a time stamp and signature of your forum name if it's an irl art design or the original .psd or whatever software file you used for your GFX design. You can watermark it if you'd like in case you don't trust that I wont' steal it :P

#4 Active Subscription* :
You must have an active subscription by the end of the giveaway AND when I select the winner which will be within that month. If the cheat for whatever reason happens to be down at that time, I will eliminate this requirement.

#5 Cryptography :
You will be winning MAJOR bonus points for figuring this out because I have made it quite obscure but good luck anyways :) (Yes you can successfully decrypt it, I've done it myself just to make sure it was possible). Follow with the directions given in the message once you have successfully completed this task. You have to decrypt the following and here's a little riddle:

"To solve this riddle, you must think backwards. Be sure to have an array of bins to throw away your mistakes.
Once that's done, you can begin. The key four the Royal City can be found within my name.
Within this city you'll be surprised. I'd recommend turning it around in order to cease confusion.
The confusion has ceased, now let us continue. If you wish to restore order you will need to eliminate the Reign of Terror.
Now that's done, we can live in peace and harmony. With strings of music and perfection on the dot."

Spoiler

If you'd like to help support me for more giveaways in the future, you can always donate to me via steam gift codes, skins, PP, etc but it is not required. Just remember, I also have college tuition to pay which will cost $20k in loans each year for the next 3 years so I won't be able to do these on my own

As stated before, the giveaway will end on August 1st of this year so there's plenty of time.

Lastly, the following users are banned from this giveaway:

Banned Users:
@freezaaaah
@skruxKENZ
@archstaka
@nerorome

I'm gay, kappapride

Notepad GUI best gui -3/1/2017

Three years on I made my own site
Now I steal aj subscribers -3/1/2017

I run a multimillion pound business here in the city I'm the business director manager of the workers -3/1/2017

Goosbye -3/1/2017

Meme: https://image.prntsc...aa2f3e947ca.png

Shoxxxy

Shoxxxy

Zlitz' Son

Posted 02 July 2017 - 01:37 AM

Use the following template to submit your entry and I will look through each and add any bonus entries you may have earned

1. Account Creation Date:
MM/DD/YYYY

2. Essay:
[*spoiler]
[/spoiler*] (remove the stars)

3. Art / GFX:

4. Active Subscription?: [Yes/No]

5. For the Cryptography category, submit the result as the decrypted message states :)

I'm gay, kappapride

I run a multimillion pound business here in the city I'm the business director manager of the workers -3/1/2017

Goosbye -3/1/2017

Zlitz

Zlitz

#TeamLegacyAim

Posted 02 July 2017 - 01:42 AM

Cool giveaway, I like how you put extensive time into making this a very interesting giveaway. +1

archstaka

archstaka

IDK

Posted 02 July 2017 - 01:51 AM

great i get rejected by girls and i get rejected here too.

why do i ever exist? feelsbadman feelsbadman feelsbadman feelsbadman feelsbadman feelsbadman feelsbadman  

ENGLAND IS MY CITY

skruxKENZ

skruxKENZ

Posted 02 July 2017 - 10:43 AM

lol why am I banned I dont even know whats this xd

99migyblue

99migyblue

Advanced Member

Posted 02 July 2017 - 12:01 PM

nice giveaway but im not bout all that hard work hehe   +1

Secretos

Secretos

fdea117da8d2bf19afd7552feec0cc0e

Posted 02 July 2017 - 12:11 PM

But how can I win if I'm already Legacy Edition without giving it away tho

Shoxxxy

Shoxxxy

Zlitz' Son

Posted 02 July 2017 - 03:00 PM

But how can I win if I'm already Legacy Edition without giving it away tho

You're just too good for this giveaway kappa ;)

I'm gay, kappapride

Goosbye -3/1/2017

99migyblue

99migyblue

Advanced Member

Posted 02 July 2017 - 08:25 PM

You're just too good for this giveaway kappa ;)

You're hate for us is too much for this giveaway kappa;)

Secretos

Secretos

fdea117da8d2bf19afd7552feec0cc0e

Posted 03 July 2017 - 02:29 AM

#shoxxxyhateslegacyedition

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Giveaway