[Legit Settings] Serious Review

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Shoxxxy

Shoxxxy

Zlitz' Son

Posted 26 May 2017 - 04:18 AM

LEGITBOT: 10/10
I only use the pistols tab. Works 100% perfectly. No, I don't get fucking headshots every time I shoot. That's the damn point. Wanna get overwatched? Turn on ragebot. Bitch all you want about the settings and using other peoples' settings but unless you customize your own settings to your play style, you're going to suck beyond a gay sausage fest orgy. Take the time to make your own settings and you'll be fine.

RAGEBOT: NA/10
 Idc if Zlitz only rages, raging is for queers kappa dab

VISUALS: 10/10
 What more do you need for visuals? You have chams and esp. Do you want to read a fucking essay while you're looking at people through walls and be so focused on reading their health, armour, coordinates, weapon, money, rank, gender, typing speed, masturbation speed, etc? I don't use visuals but I have before and they work wonderfully and by that I mean they fucking work and do exactly what visuals are supposed to do.

SKINCHANGER: 10/10
 Always updated to most recent cases released which is very nice and again, it does what it says. All skins are there and available. They may get broken when an update happens, especially new case and operation update but fucking shove it up your ass and deal with it. Go cry to gaben that your skin changer doesn't work because of him and see what happens. Anyways, honestly, nice job with the skin changer.

MISC: 10/10
All I really use in here is saving settings... learn to fucking bunnyhop.

bind mwheeldown "+jump"

It's seriously not hard.. Misc. tab is honestly not necessary so all of you need to thank the devs and the entire staff as well for putting time into an already phenomenal cheat.

Summary:
In all seriousness, I do love the cheat. No I'm not kissing ass. I've used over 30+ cheat providers now counting the CS:S days where cheating made you unstoppable because OW didn't exist and you could cheat in more leagues than you can now. I'm not listing which providers I have used or are currently subbed to (I still have about 6 or so lifetime subs for other providers where I hop on the forums every couple of times a year or so). I use the same username for almost every other cheat provider (I think ever since I started cheating in CS:GO) so you can just find me that way most likely even though it seriously doesn't matter... There's only one other forum I OCCASIONALLY hop onto.
I have found this cheat best suits my needs and therefore I have given it such an excellent rating. Others will find other cheats better, fine. Use what makes you play at a higher level while maintaining that legit look to others. I use cheats for an ever so slight advantage and legacyaim has provided that for me. I've moved my rank from DMG/LE to LEM/SMFC (depends on the actual person's skill level, not just their cheated/boosted rank).
I've used this cheat since I made this account on here and as soon as I saw lifetime, I bought the cheat right away whether it was a waste of money or not and got a great investment back. The reason why I have taken so long to write this review is (and nobody knows this yet) because my account actually got hacked because there's a certain cheat provider that had it's PURE PIECE OF SHIT security FUCKED and the entire database got leaked so I've lost access to about a dozen providers (which have no subscriptions anymore). All the more reason to join and stay with the legacyaim community.
Out of all cheat providers, I have only met 2 communities that I have chosen to try my best to stay with (taking into account IRL stuff) and this is one of the 2.

TL;DR
Cheat works perfectly as I need it to. Very rare community that is decent if you plan on staying with the actual monthly subscriber plan / legacy edition. Thank you to the devs and the rest of the staff for taking time out of your lives and being able to provide us with a good cheat and longer-lasting community for it being so small. In all honesty, I thought this cheat was gonna collapse after a year I've joined but it's only gotten stronger and I plan on sticking for the long run. dab dab dab dab dab

Edit: P.S. if anyone convinces Zlitz to change this cheat drastically because of peer pressure, I will personally feed you your own balls. Got no balls? I'll smash atoms together and invent them and figure out how to fuse them to your body so you can feel the pain JUST so I can smash them with a hammer while they're already lit on fire so they melt and I can slowly rip them off while tightly squeezing them. After that, bon appétit

I'm gay, kappapride

Notepad GUI best gui -3/1/2017

Three years on I made my own site
Now I steal aj subscribers -3/1/2017

I run a multimillion pound business here in the city I'm the business director manager of the workers -3/1/2017

Goosbye -3/1/2017

Meme: https://image.prntsc...aa2f3e947ca.png

Zlitz

Zlitz

Owner

Posted 26 May 2017 - 07:24 AM

Most blunt honest review ever. Period. Not only do I want to thank you for writing this review but sticking with us! +1

Unique

Unique

Lone Wolf

Posted 26 May 2017 - 09:44 AM

That's honestly an impressive review, most people just write some lines but you took the time and wrote basically your whole experience with LA, thank you for your effort and the review, I'm sure it will help others to decide if they should try out LA parrot+1

Cosmo

Cosmo

The Law

Posted 26 May 2017 - 12:06 PM

Woah, extremely heartwarming to see true effort put into something like this. Put a big stupid grin on my face, thank you very much! +1

nefarious

nefarious

Frozen pizza

Posted 30 May 2017 - 03:58 PM

I totally agree with OP!

Be kind, always.

Legendary

Legendary

Retiered Staff

Posted 30 May 2017 - 04:10 PM

Thanks for this honest review! :)

Posted Image