Photo

1 month review of legacy aim

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

99migyblue

99migyblue

Advanced Member

Posted 17 May 2017 - 10:27 PM

after using legacy aim for a month i decided to buy legacy edition because this is the best cheat ive ever useed 

AIMBOT:11/10

legit bot is amazing if you use the right settings you'll be ready to join cloud9 and never be discovered :) also incredibly ez to configure even if you have 0 knowledge on this

VISUALS:9/10

visuals are amazing bunch of cool colors for chasms and many cool visual settings suck as show fov,recoil ,bomb timer and head dot has everything you pretty much need and more in visuals 

rated a 9 only because you cant see enemies from to far away but all good 

TRIGGERBOT:8.5/10

cant say much about this sadly never found a good delay for trigger (also my buttons are kinda used up)and it always was obvious for me however for others it works gr8 and it has a bunch of cool features

COMMUNITY:20/10

best community ever the support is great and administrator and developers are great and very responsive to our requests.usually get issues resolved and quetions answered fast by multiple community members and a very special mod and everyone contributes to each other :)

ISSUES:9/10

occasional problems with cheat but they are resolved often many features dont work perfectly but i believe there all working on fixing them in v6

SKIN CHANGER & MISC:10/10

skin changer is wonderful huge variety in skins and knifes  and even gloves also u can even change stat track kill number ,float and seed

misc is also absouletly gr8 hella features that are fun and useful like show ranks and bhops and also no flash and no smoke

RAGEBOT:8.5/10

works as a good rage bot however some anti aim features dont work lots of options and features on rage  bot

overall :legacy aim is by far better than any other cheat and the pricing is amazing as well dont regret a single penny 

*wrote this after a 1 month legacy aim subscription and i reccomend this cheat to ya all

ExEnN

ExEnN

Advanced Member

Posted 17 May 2017 - 10:30 PM

are you serious my eyes ??? RageBot 8.5 ????

@Zlitz this guy dont have our rage config :D

gaben Copyright © 2018, LegacyAim - All rights reserved.

99migyblue

99migyblue

Advanced Member

Posted 17 May 2017 - 10:38 PM

are you serious my eyes ??? RageBot 8.5 ????

@Zlitz this guy dont have our rage config :D

lol i do :) only put 8.5 because some of the anitiaim dont work :)

Zlitz

Zlitz

Owner

Posted 18 May 2017 - 12:46 AM

What an amazing review! I want to personally thank you for your honest lovely review. However I would like to add, due to the dormant check in CSGO it is impossible to make the ESP go "further". +1

Cosmo

Cosmo

The Law

Posted 18 May 2017 - 03:19 AM

Awesome review! Thank you :)

Legendary

Legendary

Retiered Staff

Posted 18 May 2017 - 12:53 PM

Thanks for the review :D
Posted Image

99migyblue

99migyblue

Advanced Member

Posted 18 May 2017 - 01:42 PM

What an amazing review! I want to personally thank you for your honest lovely review. However I would like to add, due to the dormant check in CSGO it is impossible to make the ESP go "further". +1

oh didnt know visials is a 10/10 then :)

Salahovpn

Salahovpn

Posted 12 April 2018 - 02:29 PM

After discussing with Legio, if the review has been published and can linked to the publication then yes it is allowed to enter.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users