Photo

Tips to prevent being Overwatch Banned

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

alnoise

alnoise

Advanced Member

Posted 02 November 2016 - 03:48 PM

Introduction to Overwatch and understanding the system.

Overwatch, the hackers dilemma. Every hacker knows what Overwatch is, it is the biggest fear of hackers that have 'undetected' hacks, but do you really know what Overwatch is and how it works? Well I am here to tell you exactly how it works and how to avoid it in a super safe manner, a safe manner, and some things to avoid whilst playing with your cheats.

So what is Overwatch? Overwatch is a system where the naughty players go to be reviewed by the Silvers and Gold Novas that don't deserve to be in the system. Your game play goes to the Overwatch community and they review it for sketchy things such as weird aim, weird angles, and weird play styles. But you already knew that, if you are reading this thread. So how exactly do you get put into the system you might ask?

Easy explanation. If you are reported more than 9 times you will be put in the system, BUT that counts for once a day then your reports reset. This is some pretty good information to keep in the back of your mind while you are reading this thread. Be aware that there is an exploit that has butt raped many hackers in the past where one fucktard salty user can report you multiple times by using a 3rd party website. Nothing you can do about those cancer players that probably abuse the shit out of that system and report players that are just better than them and got a headshot through smoke or something. Nobody likes those kinds of players, even legit players.

So how the fuck don't I get banned alnoise?

Their is not just one answer to this question, their are a lot of precautions you have to take to ensure your accounts playability. Here are some things you might want to do before you start playing to make you look less suspicious.

-1. Unprivate your fucking Steam account. Even if it has a VAC ban, just say you got it from Call of Duty or some shit. Say you hate that game but you respect Counter Strike.

1. Level up your steam account to level 10+, don't be a jew, this makes your account look 10X more legit from those salty players that look at your profile after you killed them because they are too stupid to realize that hackers have at least a dollar to level their account up. "Oh he is level 10? He is just good."

2. Get a decent looking background for your profile. You do not have to go all out with this. No need for a $10 background. Their are good looking backgrounds for 50 cents and below. You just have to look a little.

3. Just overall make your steam account look better. People tend to report less if they see a player with a good steam profile for some reason. Don't ask me why.

Yeah, that is great and all alnoise but I play like a faggot obvious hacker. What should I do?

1. Stop playing like a faggot ass obvious hacker dumbass. You don't want your account banned? Then don't play like you do.

In game shit.

Some of you probably skipped to this portion of the thread. Fuck you man, I worked hard on this shit. Plus the above information has some crucial information. So don't be a lazy fuck, read the shit.

This portion of the thread is going to tell you numbnuts what to do in game to prevent being Overwatch.

1. This is going to make me sound silly, but go to a unsecured vac server (A community server) and practice not being an obvious skiddo. Who gives a shit if people think you are hacking in those. What the fuck are they going to do about it? Leave a neg rep? Shit bro they got you good.

2. Check every corner. I know how much of a faggot you are and want to just go kill the guy that you see from a mile away, but don't. Thats how you get your ho bag ass banned. You dumby.

3. Prefire stupid nooby corners. Make it look like you think the enemy is there. What I like to do is use my imagination and pretend that the esp is behind the wall and try to prefire the fake box to make it look like Im KQLY. Oh wait..

4. Dont be a dumbass and look through walls you nig nog. I know how tempting it is, trust me. I know. But believe it or not, your pupils in your eyes can actually move to different parts of the screen! I know I know, don't believe me? https://en.wikipedia...ki/Eye_movement.

5. Fucking die. No. I am not kidding. Die. If you have 0 deaths and 10000 kills, thats gonna look only a little bit out of the ordanary. Get at least 8 deaths a game to be safe. That looks less suspisius.

6. Here's a good one, be nice to your fucking team. This is something I learned while playing. If you are nice to your team they want to suck your cock, so when the enemy calls your hacking ass out for doing the thing you are best at. Your team mates will immediatly blow you and talk for you. "LOOL he is not hacking". Dumbass knows nothing.

Alnoise you called me a faggot :(

I know you dingus.

Extra precautionary measures.

Got a little money in your Steam account? Not only should you buy me skins, but buy yourself some too. It will make you look less suspicious. Here are some skins that are really cheap that looks more expencive then they actually are. http://steamcommunit...es/filedetails/id=396687636. Yo boy alnoise gotchu.

Join some groups. It makes you look less suspisious.

Play with friends so you don't get reported more than your hacking ass has to.

That's it.

That's my fucking thread you cum guzzlers. I hope this helps you. If you get banned after reading this thread, congrats, you fucked up somewhere along the road. You can't blame me for your dumbass mistakes.

Have fun, don't get caught kiddies.

== Overwatch is Faggot ==

Legendary

Legendary

Retiered Staff

Posted 02 November 2016 - 07:11 PM

This is great, Just bad words lol.

But I would also give people the tip to not use Wallhacks/ESP if they actually don't know how to hide it. Use only Visable instead and it will help you out also and maybe use the ingame radar instead. It still gives you advantage not as much.

+1 tho

Regards Legendary

Posted Image

alnoise

alnoise

Advanced Member

Posted 02 November 2016 - 07:41 PM

This is great, Just bad words lol.
But I would also give people the tip to not use Wallhacks/ESP if they actually don't know how to hide it. Use only Visable instead and it will help you out also and maybe use the ingame radar instead. It still gives you advantage not as much.
+1 tho

Regards Legendary

That is very true. I remember when I first started out I would literally look through the wall at them for like 5 seconds getting me a OW ban. I then learned how to hide it and now I feel like a ninja haxor.

Edit: Is using bad words against the rules on this forum? I was just trying to make the post funny so people would actually want to read it and not just skip over it.

Cosmo

Cosmo

The Law

Posted 02 November 2016 - 11:09 PM

Yeah, this is a good guide, if you can't hide Wallhacks don't use them. 

alnoise

alnoise

Advanced Member

Posted 02 November 2016 - 11:41 PM

Yeah, this is a good guide, if you can't hide Wallhacks don't use them. 

Summed up an essay in one sentence. 

Legendary

Legendary

Retiered Staff

Posted 03 November 2016 - 12:19 AM

That is very true. I remember when I first started out I would literally look through the wall at them for like 5 seconds getting me a OW ban. I then learned how to hide it and now I feel like a ninja haxor.

Edit: Is using bad words against the rules on this forum? I was just trying to make the post funny so people would actually want to read it and not just skip over it.

Nah I don't think it's against the rules not as far as I know haha.

Great that u added it tho :) dab

Posted Image

alnoise

alnoise

Advanced Member

Posted 03 November 2016 - 12:24 AM

Nah I don't think it's against the rules not as far as I know haha.
Great that u added it tho :) dab

Thanks for clearing that up! Though you are support and prob know everything on this thread, hope I could help you in some way.

Zlitz

Zlitz

Owner

Posted 03 November 2016 - 08:51 AM

Bad words are fine, just as long as it isn't directed towards a member.

Either way, great review! I'm sure it'll help those who are having a hard time with OW. (y) +1

alnoise

alnoise

Advanced Member

Posted 03 November 2016 - 11:18 AM

Bad words are fine, just as long as it isn't directed towards a member.
Either way, great review! I'm sure it'll help those who are having a hard time with OW. (y) +1

Awesome! Can't wait for this new version to be released today! Thanks for the feedback :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users